Inflammation appears connected to almost every known chronic disease, ranging from heart disease to diabetes. All the way to cancer and depression. Even obesity, autism and dementia could be attributed to inflammation. Autoimmune diseases include the likes of lupus, multiple sclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis to name just a few. Other inflammatory include diseases such as asthma, arthritis, allergies, thyroid disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
Autoimmune diseases are caused by the bodies immune cells attacking the host tissue they are supposed to protect. Leading to chronic inflammation. Studies and research suggest that maintaining a balance of effector and regulatory immune function is critical for avoiding autoimmunity.
These are all caused predominantly in the modern day society due to a lack of correct diet and a lack of vitamins and supplements. So what can we do to combat this?
Six Steps to Treating Autoimmune Disease
- Check for hidden infections like yeast, bacteria, viruses, Lyme, and other similar infections.
- Get tested for celiac disease.
- Check for hidden food allergens
- Take probiotics daily, probiotics and probiotic-modulated microbiota may represent a potential avenue for combatting autoimmune diseases
- Use nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin D, fish oils and increase your uptake of Magnesium
- Be healthy by exercising regularly, it’s a natural anti-inflammatory.